Inventory Products consist primarily of Overstock and Uninspected customer returns. The condition of each lot will be clearly stated.
The Inventory Products are provided to you "as is" for purchase on the Site. The Seller warrants that buyer will receive good and marketable title to Merchandise purchased hereunder, but Seller hereby disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Merchandise is subject to up to 5% quantity variance per order, which is reflected in the agreed purchase price. The Buyer must notify the Seller in writing of any quantity discrepancy above 5% of the units of Merchandise ordered within 14 days after delivery of the Merchandise. There shall be no recourse for discrepancies below 5%, and no recourse for claims submitted beyond 14 days.
- New or Very Good Condition
- If removed from packaging, neatly and professional repackaged
- No obvious parts and pieces missing
- No damage/defect or similar labels on box. Can have labels indicating return, but not damage.
- Price Tags or UPC intact
- May contain concealed damage
- Potential damage to packaging
- Not in original packaging
- Obviously used or tampered with
- Could have Stains, Dirt, Tears
- Could have Missing parts
- Sometimes labels indicating damage/defect
- Price Tags / UPC often removed